Naptime Baby

>> Tuesday, September 29, 2009



I want one!



*Picture taken by another dear cousin Rachel

5 comments:

Nicole September 29, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

Baby? Or nap?

:o)

Hillary Hipps September 29, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Baby :D

Anonymous September 30, 2009 at 4:59 AM  

Oh Hills.....that is adorable. I dont' know why, but there is nothing in the world like a little one sleeping on your body. *happy thoughts of sleeping with little nieces*
Sarah H.

Hillary Hipps September 30, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

I agree 100%, Sarah! I wonder if that is a girl thing or if guys feel like that too? hmmmm

Anonymous October 2, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Hillary...beautiful baby...little one's are such a wonder to watch as they grow up.
I don't see how anyone can look at a little baby and then say there is no God.
Love Ya, Bill Fiegen

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP