A week in pictures

>> Monday, September 7, 2009








This corn picture is for you, Katherine and Mark. This is the stuff y'all helped me plant, much tastier than farm town! :D







42 quarts of applesauce.


12 comments:

Felicity September 7, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

Cool pictures! :)

Rachel Hipps September 8, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

Looks deLicioUS!
Miss ya'll....
Rachel

Grace (Caroline's sister) September 8, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

Wow, you have been busy. What beautiful fruits and vegetables!

Rachel Hipps September 8, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

Did you make all that applesauce?? ;)
Annnnnd... those Rasberrys look Delicious!
Rachel
P.S. Love the song you put on here!

Hillary Hipps September 8, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

Rachel, dear, Yes we made the applesauce. I did not singlehandedly make it but I helped! :D

I am glad you like the song, people were getting tired of the last one. I personally still liked it! :D

I can't wait to see you!

Anonymous September 9, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

Wooooow.......beautiful and amazing! Those pictures are making me hungery. :)
Love ya,
Sarah

Anonymous September 9, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Yay!! the rows are straight!
thank you for putting the pictures up, I was thinking about it the other day and was wondering how they turned out:)
Love ya,
Katherine

Mark Hutchins September 9, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Ah! 'tis satisfying to see the fruits of your labor! :-)

This is an exceptionally appealing batch of pictures, Hillary. I'm now hungry for some fresh fruits and veggies. :-(

Rachel Hipps September 9, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

Yea, I liked the other song too.
Rachel

Anonymous September 10, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

What beautiful photos Hillary. It all looks very yummy. Wish I could taste some of it. Amazing skills.
Kathy G

Noelle Otto September 11, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

Fun pictures, Hillary! Wish we had a whole bunch of produce to harvet this year... :(

Rachel Hipps September 13, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

I just love the way picture 2 and 3 look!
Rachel

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP