Just so y'all can drool
>> Thursday, September 10, 2009
I will have to admit I was surprised at the overwhelming response to my last picture post. Since quite a few of y'all mentioned how hungry it made y'all I thought I would post some more in case any of y'all ever wanted to come over for dinner...
Step #1
Step#2
The completed product:
"Someone" made pie! Apple pie!
This is our adorable pie maker! No we don't share her, she is not for hire, and she is not of marriageable age either so forget it!
I went to cut the squash with John and he was proclaiming what a big boy he was to be carrying the bowl.
I heartily agreed with him and praised how big and strong he was.
He was thoughtful for a moment when I heard him very softly say to himself "Well, this is the bowl I puked in, but that is ok. It is fine to put squash in my puke bowl. That is just fine..."
Anyone still wana come over for dinner??
:D





9 comments:
Heeheehee! Oh John!!!
Sarah H.
Nice!
I'm glad John could see how much sense it makes to put squash into a puke bowl. I have to agree with him there, but maybe not for the same reasons. ;)
That is hilarious! I can't wait to see you guys on Sunday!! :D
Love,
~Katie
We're comin' over! Just a couple of weeks and 1500 miles in the way. It doesn't look like you'll be running out real quick. We'll keep our drool bags on.
I'll come!
Can't wait to see ya'll again!
Tell Leah her pie looks Yummy.
Rachel
Getting harder and harder to wait.... only ten more days... Can't WAIT!
Rachel
PS, is there a place where you can "Follow"??
I didn't, Rachel, but I do now! :D Right at the top of the second sidebar. I have been needing to do it and I thank you for reminding me!
Well.....that shows he has a good memory:)
The pie looks really good! So does the pie chef!:)
Katherine H.
getting harder to wait!!!
Rachel
Post a Comment