Michael & Sarah
>> Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Those are my personal favorites.
Thanks to the "happy couple" for humoring me and coming over "right NOW" so we could take the silhouette's and for being so hammy while I rushed you through the second shoot.
I love you two so much and you know it! <3
If I ever get the chance again, I think we could have a LOT more fun doing more! *hint hint*





7 comments:
Cute!! I llike the last one!! :)
Beautiful photos! I like the first and last ones the most! :)
Great job with the pics. I can't wait to see the two love birds in Nov. :-)
As soon as I saw the photos of Michael and Sarah, I knew it had to be your work. They are really wonderful!
Love,
Grammy
Looking at you two kids brings tears to
these old eyes...CONGRATULATIONS.
Love, Bill Fiegen
Goodness! So cute! Great job Hillary, i really like the first one :)
Cute!
Love the last one and and the first and fourth!
Rachel
Post a Comment