Adversity

>> Saturday, April 25, 2009


"Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit"- Napoleon Hill.

6 comments:

Anonymous April 25, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Thats a very good saying! Is that picture of your garden coming up?
Blessings, Karissa A.

Hillary Hipps April 25, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

That is actually some grass pushing its way up through the rock on the driveway. :D

Anonymous April 25, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

I love it when you post pics on your blog! Just wanted to let you know that!

Maggie

Anonymous April 25, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

Thanks for the reminder, Hills. Love ya.
Sarah H.

caroline April 25, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

So pretty...I really like the way you make simple everyday things (or nuisances, like grass in the driveway :) look so new and picturesque.

Anonymous April 26, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

ha ha I was thinking your garden was doing really well!!!!!!!!!!!
Karissa A.

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP