Passover Preparation
>> Friday, April 10, 2009
Getting ready for passover is fun and unique even to our house.
Egg cracking the hard core way!
Hard Boiled Egg peeling the cool way
The table...*picture thanks to Leah
Passover moments we hope are only unique to our house...
-6 sippy cups with un-removable lids
-"umm Leah, when you grated the apples for the chroseth why didn't you take the stickers off first"
"weeeeeeel you seeee...."
_"Matzo pellets" were created and comsumed by polite guests. "Was that two?" VERY polite guests. "Did he just eat THREE?" make that VERY VERY polite guests...
-"Ummm do you suppose Elijah minds hard water marks?"





4 comments:
She was probably having to much fun and was therefor not paying attention.I am sure you will eventually digest the stickers, no worries:)
Katherine H.
*Snorkle* Thanks for preserving such good memories...
Looks like a beautiful table was set. I love you,
Mom
Hillary, you have a beautiful family and I have really enjoyed your blog. Your photography is lovely and your passion for the Lord is very uplifting. :)
Post a Comment