Saturday Cleaning
>> Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Every Saturday the family cranks up the music, and gets down and dirty in cleaning the house....
Timo was on Kitchen detail this week which much to his dismay contained him forever captured on film washing dishes... ( Seriously he has no idea how good this will look for him down the road. :D)
Oh joy oh joy! I ended up making a deal with Leah (she would put the laundry away and I would sort socks...) 
This is Leah being a true Rebelutionary and fixing the movies instead of reading Nathaniel T Riggins...
Did you know that you can dance a "Move it move it" and dry the floor at the same time? 
Mean while I am rapidly becoming everyone's best friend...
"Ok so exactly WHO ties the legs of the girlies tights together?"
The "Sock pound" This is what was left of all the socks... if no owners show up the socks will mysteriously disappear and go to the happy matching grounds where no longer will they lay desolate in a cold plastic tub..who knows perhaps their mate is there already, and if not it is sure to follow soon! :D
This is the baaaaaaaby.... can anyone tell?





10 comments:
What adorable pictures! Thanks for sharing them. I love you,
Mom
Timo's pants legs make me smile. :) I don't know why, but whenever I see one pant leg tucked in and one not, I alway think happy thoughts. :)
And the socks go to the happy matching grounds? BRILLIANT!!!
Sarah
Matchin' socks-- isn't that an interesting chore!! :)
Mom has always done the sock-sortin' in our house, so I rarely get to 'enjoy' that task. Somehow all my brother buy matching socks,and all the same size, so sorting them is no easy feat!! (pun intended!!)
I missed you at church last Sunday, and the Sunday before that too, come to think of it. Hope to connect with ya sometime soon!!
Praying for you!!
~Elizabeth
Matching all those socks...that used to be my job...those were the days! Now we just don't have socks:) Well, someone is supposed to do it we just don't know who it is!
I've always wondered, does every family have an "extra sock" bag or container that they have to sort through, or is it just big families?
And yes, cleaning is always more fun with music!
Good stuff!! :-) Really, such fun memories. Big families and big clean-ups rock! Too bad I missed this one, at least it was for a good cause! Love you!
Emily
Man, I wish my family had that much fun cleaning. I will have to show them the pics and figure out what music will get them moving. The only "music" I ever hear goes something like "are we finished yet?" Looks like a good Saturday.
OOps
that last post was from Kathy G.
Good for you Leah!
Katherine H.
Matching socks is one of my worst jobs!
But when you are finshed the question: Where are all my socks? or Who took my socks? are not asked for about 2 weeks:)
I love the picture of Timo!!! :) And you're right! Someday that picture is going to speak really well for him!! *wink*
Post a Comment