Passover

>> Thursday, April 9, 2009

"And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD's passover.
-Exodus 12:11

5 comments:

Jacob April 9, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Chag Kasher V'sameach!

Anonymous April 9, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

Once again, great picture! I think I will treasure up many good memories from today... Thank you for being so much fun today, and well, I think just about everything else I will save for somewhere besides cyber-space.. Love you!
Emily

Anonymous April 10, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

A very cool but also sobering picture.
Anymore up your sleeve?? :)
Sarah

Hillary Hipps April 10, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

Jacob, care to offer a translation? :D

Amen, Emily! I love you too! :D

Sarah, Any more pictures are you asking? I made that one via photo-shop last night it was very fun to see it work out like I had it in my head. :D

Liza June 5, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Hillary, do y'all celebrate all the Jewish holidays? We do :)

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP