A weekend on the road
>> Wednesday, April 22, 2009
I had the extreme privilege of going out to Wyoming this past weekend and assisting in photographing Kim and Kevin's wedding. Michael and I left at about 6:30 friday evening and arrived in Cody WY about 8:00 AM saturday morning. We began pictures about 8:30 or 9ish, and after a very fun and busy day that for some of us lasted till 1 AM on Sunday *grins* , we took off at about 9ish Sunday morning. We talked (and texted) to LOTS of good friends on the way home, pulling in at about 12:30 Sunday night. It was a whirlwind trip but well worth it!
I took almost 700 pictures and even got some good ones ;-)! We went home by another route and right past Chimney Rock! All of my life living in Nebraska and I had never seen it, so I was dutifully impressed.
Since it was an Atnip getting married I got to meet the legendary Atnip family! I had heard tons about them, from the boys, and they not only met but exceeded the vast amount of expectations I had for them. :D I am not sure I measured up to their expectations of me since I was told that my brothers made them think I was an angel... :-?
Either way, I promptly added them to my list of favorite people and decided then and there that I was coming back some day to visit when we could stay to go caving, climbing, and fourwheeling. Right Karissa!? Maybe next time though I will be able to find more than dryer sheets for blankets... ;-)
Right now I am wading through masses of pictures that hopefuly a few of will make their way here for y'all to see.
:D





1 comments:
I can't wait to see the wedding pics. I checked out Kim and Kevin's blog and they look very sweet together.
Post a Comment