My first stitch(es)

>> Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I had this 'thing' on my hand for a few months that just would not go away. I did 'surgery' on it with nail clippers twice and each time not only did it hurt pretty bad but it kept coming back. so I went into the doctor to have it looked at. They ended up cutting a HUGE crater in my hand to cut the whole thing out. I got my first stitches in my life over it too.. :-(

For all y'all who want to see it...here y'all are!







14 comments:

Ellie April 28, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

ouch!!

caroline April 28, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Oooh...you poor thing. You have such the puppy dog look in the first photo too.

At least you can't accuse me of never commenting, right? :)

Hillary Hipps April 28, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Oh Caroline, did I really!?!?
I always wished I had a puppy dog look!

Jacob April 28, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Cool! Thanks for sharing. >:-D

--Jacob

Anonymous April 29, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

It looks like an impressive wound. You know, they have altered something that used to be uniquely yours: your handprint. It will never be the same again. Maybe you should have an identity crisis. Poor girl.

Elizabeth H.

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 April 29, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

OUCH!!! You only ever get two hands, Hillary, so you should look after them a little bit better then that!! :)
Praying for you!!
~Elizabeth

Anonymous April 29, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

*shudders again*

That is a huge, Huge, HUGE hole in your hand! You are one brave cookie for sure.

*shudders yet again*
Sarah H.

Hillary Hipps April 30, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

Sure thing ,Jacob, you should have seen them doing it! I watched...

Oh goodness, Elizabeth H! You have a point there I shall get to having that identity crisis right away! Thanks for reminding me... :D

Thanks Sarah, You and Samuel keep me happy...I love your reactions!

Noelle Otto April 30, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

ooooooo....poor girl! and yes, you do have a puppy dog look in the first one :)

"congrats" on your first stitches! :) lol

I have had them several times before. 3 times I think?

anyway, blessings!

~Noelle

Anonymous April 30, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

OOH, I am so sorry! Ouch!

I made a blog! Check it out: www.girls4jesuschrist.blogspot.com

Heidi April 30, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

Oh yes, make sure you hurry up and do that identity crisis. They're importent. ;)

Were they worried about it at all, or was it jsut a weird wart thing?

Anonymous May 11, 2009 at 12:51 AM  

HILLARY...girl what were you thinking....Glad it wasn't on your
nose or you would have cut it off.

Anonymous May 21, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Ouch! When i was young, my brothers dared me to jump off the big brick pile. i did it. the brick came down on my head-yep. i got stitches on top of my head. about 3-4 yrs. ago, on thanksgiving day... we and my tucson cousins were playing tag... i tripped on a piece of bar, and fell onto the gas line i split my head there too. i have a faint scar on my forehead.-Rachel Hipps

Jacki June 5, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

Oooh....ouch, Hillary! Hey, did they say what is actually was??

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP