Fighting for the Bride

>> Monday, April 27, 2009

There is a very interesting relationship between most grooms and the "brothers of the bride"...
I told Kim's brothers to take Kim and keep Kevin away. Then I told Kevin to go get her, and began taking pictures at fast as I could.



Joe and Ben






This was the "Stand back if you know what is good for you" picture






Even the bridesmaids got involved and Kevin really had his work cut out for him!







"Anything worth having is worth working for!" Right?





Artistic fun. :-)

6 comments:

Holly April 27, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

Hahah those photos are hilarious! Looks like a fun wedding! :)

Anonymous April 27, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Good job, Hills! Those are a stich! I really liked the last one....very cool.
There IS a funny relationship between the groom and the brother in laws.
Sarah H>

Ellie April 28, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

Looks like great fun!

(ummm...one thing I'd like to know...are these people from Montana?)

Anonymous April 30, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Laughing......

Katherine

Heidi May 1, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Thanks for posting. I really liked this idea. The guns and sun glasses were a perfect addition!

Anonymous May 2, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

These are really wonderful! You have a great talent.
Love,
Grammy

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP