Why?
>> Thursday, April 23, 2009

In the last 24 hours I have had visitors from:
Charlevoix, Michigan
Pierce, Nebraska
Meridian, Idaho
Kearney, Nebraska
Jalandhar, Punjab (India)
Saint Louis, Missouri
San Francisco, California
Christchurch, New Zealand
Black Creek, Wisconsin
Stanton, Nebraska
Carterville, Illinois
Royalton, Illinois
Portland, Oregon
Elk Grove, California
Houston, Texas
Bancroft, Nebraska
North Platte, Nebraska
Sydney, New South Wales
West Point, Nebraska
Celeste, Texas
Melbourne, Victoria
Alma, Colorado
Davis, California
Edmonds, Washington
Saint Louis, Missouri
Omaha, Nebraska
Why no comments?
This post is for all you "lurkers" to show your faces. While in Wyoming, I met a girl who not only read my blog but the blog's of a few people at church...another lurker who came out of the shadows. It was kinda freaky that she knew so much about me!
So...
Who are you?
Where do you live?
Do you actually *know* me?
How did you find my blog?
Do you like it? :D *fishes for complements...* JUST KIDDING! Scratch that last question :D
I will not be filling this out since y'all know ALL about me!
*picture thanks to Google Images*





28 comments:
Hi Hillary. This is Melissa Jackson. (used to be Melissa Emery) Lets see, I know you from a few years ago when we both attended MAC. I am in the DC area now. And I don't remember how I found your blog, but I did. :-) I have enjoyed all the pictures of your wonderful family.
we are actually from Greenville, not sure why it says we are from Celeste.
Katherine
Hey, my name is Bonnie Faber. I found your blog from linking around through other blogs, I believe. Anyway, I added you to my bloglines so I read if something looks interesting. =D
I can't remember if I've ever commented before?
I'm from Tiffin, Ohio.
Who are you? Angel Renee
Where do you live? Norfolk NE
Do you actually *know* me? I knew you from church
How did you find my blog? Through our mother's blog, in a roundabout way...clicking on a comment you left.
Do you like it? Actually, I do! It's cool to see how much everyone has grown, and I like to see how you are doing.
Who are you? Courtney
Where do you live? Tigard, Oregon (It shows up as Portland)
Do you actually *know* me? Nope.
How did you find my blog? The Rebelution... I think. Anway, I know you're a moderator on the Rebelution.
Do you like it? :D *fishes for complements...* JUST KIDDING! Scratch that last question :D
Yes. :)
Courtney
Hey, this is Kate from Salem, OR.I found this site thru the Rebelution and I really love your blog!
Great job,
Katie
Hey Hillary! :)
Who are you? Oksana
Where do you live? Ontario, Canada
Do you actually *know* me? No
How did you find my blog? The Rebelution!
Do you like it? Very much!
Aah, so nice to finally come out into the open! ;) Great to "meet" you!
Who are you?
Grace
Where do you live?
Melbourne, Australia. The Sydney NSW visitor is probably me too, as when I'm on my iphone my internet seems to go through sydney. Why knows why.
Do you actually *know* me?
Nope.
How did you find my blog?
I think I might have found it through the rebelution, as I post on there. But I read the blogs of some other people in your area through YLCF so maybe I found it like that. ^_^ Hope I'm not a freaky lurker!
Do you like it?
Sure do! I love reading blogs, especially ones with pictures, and your blog has no shortage of those!
Who are you? A teenage girl
Where do you live? The Denver area of CO
Do you actually *know* me? No
How did you find my blog? Through the Rebelution
Do you like it? Absolutely!
Hi, Hillary. This is the same old Jacob you know.
I haven't read the stats on my blog for a long time, but I wonder sometimes at the people that come through from all over the world. Did they visit my blog on purpose? And why no comments?
As a matter of fact, why haven't you commented for a while? You are reading my blog, aren't you? :)
I do really enjoy your blog. It's nice to keep track of your family, though lately I haven't been praying for you guys as much as I'd like. I especially like it when you touch on spiritual things.
Keep it coming! Peace.
Jacob
Hello! I'm Holly and I'm the mysterious Christchurch, New Zealand visitor. :)
No, I don't actually know you, but I stumbled across your blog via a comment you left somewhere else. Can't remember where though, sorry! :)
I was not listed as one of your stalkers, but am just the same. ;)
Kyleigh from Dubai, UAE... linked to your blog many times from the Rebelution and WIFD.
And yes, I very much enjoy reading your blog. :) I'm just not much of a commenter...
Dear Hillary,
Hi! I'm Joy, from the North-east corner of Colorado. I found your blog through the Rebelution, and I love it! You are so creative, and post the neatest things! It has been so fun getting to 'know' you through your blog, and you and your family are in my prayers.
Joy in Christ
Hi!
This is Sarah! I met you at the wedding. I am looking forward to seeing some of the pictures you took!
Have a great day.
Hey Hillary,
I'm the Black Creek, WI. I actually live in Ironwood, MI, but I guess FeedJit (I'm assuming that's what you use) picks up anything in the surrounding 100 miles that it feels like picking. :)
I'm looking forward very much to the wedding pictures!
And yes, I like your blog! :)
Blessings,
Noelle
Hi Hillary!
I know you through the Rebelution. My name is Christina. I'm from Ontario, Canada. And I check in here occasionally to see what's new in your life! :)
Wow, what a neat way to get to know people. :) Looks like you have a lot of friends from the Rebelution!
I'm looking forward to photos from Kim & Kevin's wedding - how fun that you could attend.
I guess you already know the answers to most of your questions...and yes, I enjoy your blog. ;) Keep up the good photos.
Blessings,
Caroline
Who are you?: Maggie
Where do you live?: USA
Do you actually *know* me?: The Rebelution
How did you find my blog?: The Rebelution
Who am I? A blog lurker who happens to check rather frequently, and probably checks the rest of the comments more than anything else.
Where do I live? All over the place... at least, that is what my brain tells me!
Do I know you? I scored 100% on the "How well do you know Hillary" quiz, does that help?
How I find your blog? I can't remember. I do always type the address in directly though, I don't believe I have ever linked to it from anywhere..
Do I like it? You bet! Maybe because I have a rather strong affection for the author, but all in all, I love your blog. Keep up the good work!
Hi. My name is Bethany Tharp and I live near St. Louis, MO. My family are friends of the Grady's, so I visit their blog a lot. I found yours through theirs. I'm a senior in high school and have been homeschooles since 2nd grade. So that's me... :)
Hi, My name is Esther and I live in Campbell, Texas. I met you in passing when you visted the Hutchins and came to church. You most likely don't remeber me. I'm sure you met alot of people that day. :) I think I found your blog either through the Hutchins, or the Rebelution...I don't remember. And yes, I enjoy your blog! :) I am also interrested in photography, so the pics interest me.
Blessings on you!
Who are you? Erika
Where do you live? New York State
Do you actually *know* me? Well, no, but that's the joy of the blogosphere!
How did you find my blog? It was probably through a comment you left on someone else's blog...but Ireally can't remember :)
Do you like it? :D Yes, I do!
Let's see; I'm just me, but most folks call me Elizabeth. I'm from Kansas, and my State wasn't recognized.....
Yes, I actually 'know' you, ever since that fatefull day when we met at church, and then had our relish tray competition. :)
I found your blog after you commented on our family's blog.
And of course, I like your blog.......what a silly question.
I hope you're doing well, Hillary!! I've missed seeing you at church recently........we'll be up in two weeks, so hopefully I'll see you then.
Praying for you!!
~Elizabeth
Elizabeth dear, allow me to clarify. We *met* at Nicole's graduation and the fateful vegetable tray contest was the next day at home church there.
PS I still think that Sam's and mine was the best!
This is awesome y'all I never knew soo many of you who read my blog!
Hi Hillary,
I am Anne's friend from work at Kaiser in Davis. I met you breifly at her wedding. I love to read your blog and look at all your pictures and learn about your testimony. I very much loved the picture Anne shared with us in the lab of your whole family. It was the picture of your baby brother in the middle and the rest of your family in a clockwise circle around him. I learned all your names and Anne told me about each of you. Anytime she would talk about one of you I would go look at the picture to put a face with the name. Your blog is awesome and you are an awseome young lady. So now you know one of the lurkers. Ha. Peace be with you, Laura
Hi Hillary!
My name is Liza and I live in Virginia. I found your blog through the Rebelution (I've been following your prayer request)
I really like your blog :)
Oh, and I've never met you :)
Here I am. De-lurking. :) I've been here a couple times in the past... and have arrived once again through a comment you left on the Rebelution blog. I've enjoyed poking around here. :)
Post a Comment