Kevin and Kim

>> Sunday, April 26, 2009

Here you have the long awaited first installment of pictures from Kevin and Kim's wedding!

*drum roll*
:-P























Many thanks to the Bride and Groom for giving me permission to post these. I hope to post a few more in not too terribly long :D

3 comments:

Anonymous April 26, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

Yay!!!!
Thank you SO much for putting them up! I have been checking once every day (alright, more then once eveyday)since last week.
Good pictures! I love the dresses and the colors.
And they used birdseed! Ahhh! SO much fun!
I can't wait to see more.
Sarah H.

Missynay April 27, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Beautiful!!
Thanks for sharing the pics.
BTW, Hillary, I'm in Houston. :)

Rene'

caroline April 27, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

Wonderful! I agree - the dresses are lovely, and the color is just right. Everyone looks so happy... :)

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP